As the co-director and licensee of Ray White Grafton & Ray White Coffs Coast, Ben has worked exceptionally hard to develop a brand which is widely respected in the local community.
Through many years in the Real Estate industry networking and communicating and with a clear ability to provide unrivalled service, experience and local knowledge to all of his valued clients, Ben has a deep rooted passion for setting his clients up for success and helping them to achieve their goals.
Highly organised, energetic and determined in nature, A long and successful career as a Helicopter Mechanic in the Australian Army has assisted Ben with world-class discipline and an extraordinary work ethic which he demonstrates daily.
Ben finds investing energy and focus into taking his clients to the next level of their real estate journey to be incredibly rewarding. Being a personable and relatable agent and with a refined knowledge of the local area, Ben is able to form client relationships defined by clear communication and complete transparency.
When not working or playing golf Ben loves nothing more than enjoying time at the beach or downtime with his wife Kylie and their daughter.
- 2022 - Tony Fountain Auction Excellence
- 2021/2022 - Premier Performer
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Auction Agent - Regional - No. 1
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2016/2017 - Auction Agent - Regional - No. 1
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS)